Grade 12 Dian “Andy” Guan produced this video as a Creativity, Action and Service project. His goal was to reflect upon his classmates’ experiences and opinions about the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). You can find more information about our DP programme and offerings at our website.
In listening to our students, I am always so impressed with their poise, presentation, vocabulary and creativity. I think hearing directly from them gives our community and others, a good idea of the type of school we are and are striving to be.
Andy asked his friends, the following questions:
- Would you agree the IB is a very rigorously challenging program?
- What is your biggest source of stress? How do you reduce it’s impact on you?
- Are you active in extracurricular activities?
- What skills have you developed from the program?
- What advice would you give to someone just entering the programme?
I would like to thank Andy for sharing the video with us and the students who answered questions and help with the technical aspects of the video.